HP Deskjet F4280 Printer Driver and Software Download For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and for Mac OS X 10
Do you want to download and install printer driver of HP Deskjet F4280 Printer? Here, we provide you the information about the driver and software plus the complete tutorials. You can easily find the download link of printer driver directly from HP official site here. In the following, you just need to simply select, download and install the driver that compatible with the operating system in your device.
Supporting Operating System
Start with identifying your operating system whether it is compatible with the HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver or not.
- Windows OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Macintosh OS : Mac OS X (v10.8.x, v10.9.x, v10.10.x, v10.11.x, v10.12, v10.13)
How to Download
Simply click on the link download below :
- HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver for Windows 10 – Download
- HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver for Windows 8.1, Windows 8 – Download
- HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver for Windows 7 – Download
- HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista – Download
- HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver for Mac OS X – Apple Software Update
You can also get the software from the official HP Website !
HP Deskjet F4280 Printer Features
Besides the printer driver software, HP Deskjet F4280 Printer also offers other printer specifications and features including high-quality printing result, connectivity (USB cable and wireless), paper input & output, paper tray, HP instant ink cartridge ready, etc.
How to Install
- Ensure your HP Deskjet F4280 Printer has been turned on
- Connect the printer USB cable to your computer
- Open the downloaded software in the storage
- Double-click (or right-click and choose open)
- Follow the on-screen instructions until the software installation completed
- You may be prompted to restart your computer after the installation is complete.
How to Uninstall
Tutorials to uninstall HP Deskjet F4280 Printer from Windows OS:
- Ensure to disconnect USB cable from the computer
- Open “Programs and Features” from the Windows search
- Click HP Deskjet F4280 Printer in the list of installed programs
- Click “Uninstall” or “Yes” (If a User Account Control message pop up, click “Yes)
- Follow the on-screen instructions until the software removal completed
- Restart your computer after the software uninstall is complete
Tutorials to uninstall HP Deskjet F4280 Printer from Mac OS:
- Disconnect USB cable of a printer from the computer
- Click “Finder” in the dock
- Click “Go” in the menu bar > Applications > open HP folder
- Double-click “HP Uninstaller” in the folder
- Follow on-screen instructions until the uninstallation is complete
- If the “HP Uninstaller” not in the folder, click “Go” in the menu bar > Go to Folder > type/library/printers > Go
- Click and drag HP folder to the “Trash” icon in the dock
- Restart your Mac, then right-click the Trash icon > Empty Trash
Is There Any Problem Occurs?
Check whether your HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver has been properly installed or not by:
- Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. If the driver has been properly installed, you can see the name of HP Deskjet F4280 Printer on the device list.
- Try to print via Word. Check the printer name on the printers’ list. Click “Print” and check the result.
However, there might be several problems occur while installing HP Deskjet F4280 Printer driver. So, you need to:
- Ensure your operating system version is compatible with the driver (check on the “My Computer” > “Properties”)
- Try disconnecting the USB cable from the All-in-One printer
- Check the setup instructions. Start by verifying that the front panel cover has been properly installed, if not, Windows won’t recognize it. If not, you can unplug the power cord and install it by following the directions, then plug-in the power cord.
- Look at the printer lights. If it turns red, it means there is something error with the printer. Or, you will get an error messages from the front panel about the error conditions that have been found.
- Try to do a self-test page printing from the front panel. If it doesn’t print, check the cartridges and paper supply.
- If you still can’t determine the problems, contact HP center for assistance.
Simply follow the tutorials above and you can operate your printer device in minutes. All in one go!